THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Friday, September 23, 2011

elf-Beauty Encyclopedia Everyday Eye edition -review and swatches

Hy dollies , a nice girl reqested me to swatch the  Beauty EncyclopediaEveryday Eyes edition  so i thought of doing a complete post about it , swatching it (with my stupid camera , sorry) and revieweing.If you read my blog , you know that I am in love with these palettes , an that i found them great dupes for Urban Decay palettes.To read more about dupes check out my elf dupes article right here : http://iamwoman18.blogspot.com/2011/09/elf-dupes-for-high-end-products.html.

Ok so here are the swatches for elf's Beauty Encyclopedia in :



Everyday Eyes:
First row contains the perfect colours for a very fun dramatic black smokey eye , the colours are all sparkly , besides the white , and they re all very pigmented , the light grey needs to be applied a little more to actually be very pigmented , but a mixing medium would make it awesome.
(from left to right)-1.matte white.2.sparkly dark  grey,3.sparkly VERY pigmented black , 4.sparkly light grey
Second row contains 1.a frosty white with baby blue reflections , 2.a light olive green , 3.a matte nude , light beige ,  kinda like skin colour , 4.a matte dark beige. This colours are not very pigmented , they re perfect for a natural everyday look.
Third row is actually my favourite , it has THE perfect colours for a brownish smokey eye , they are super nice and pigmented , you can use em for a dramatic look , or for an everyday look too , cuz they are for and you can mix and match , so yea , GREAT shades:1.a gorgeous  light gold, 2.a shimery peach shade , 3. a dark chocolate brown , 4. a a light brown.
The colours from this palette , even if some of them are matte , they all have kind of aglittery reflection , i don't know how to explain  , so you see they re matte not shimmery or frosty , but they have some very very little glittery particles in them.Not too much , and it's not even noticeable if you don't look very close to them , they are perfect anwyayz for everyday eyes and I highly reccoment them.




What is your opinion on the this edition of the Beauty Encyclopedia if you already tested it?

Thank you very much for reading my blog , for all the nice comments and feedback , i love reading your comments , i love when you request me to do a post about something so please , if you want to found out anything about makeup , hair , nailpolishes , skin care , or anythn else you think I cold help don't hesitate to contact me in the comments section below ,or at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com ,add me on facebook if you want right here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002926372493 or on twitter at @fraanceescaa0 .xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...