THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Friday, September 16, 2011

Top 9 e.l.f products

Hy dolls , as i was requested by one of you , i decided on doing a top e.l.f list of products based on the ones i tred from them.
So , i will make this list in three categories :eyes , lips and face , cause we are obciously talking about eyeslipsface.com products.

The first cateogry would be eyes.When it comes to eyes the products i generally use are  primers , bases , eyeshadows ,eyeliners , mascaras and eyebrow kits.I think that the best products i have tried from elf would have to be:
1.The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer;
2.The Studio Cream Eyeliner ;
3.The Beauty Encyclopedia Basis Eye edition;
The second category is lips.When it comes to lips the only products I personally use are lipsticks and lipglosses.I don't use plumpers , or lipliners .So  my favourite products in this category would have to be:
1.The Luscious Liquid Lipstick;
2.The Mineral Lipstick;
3.The Studio Matte Lip Colour;
When it comes to face , the products i use in general are foundation , concelear , setting powder , blush , bronzer , and highlighter .My top picks from elf in this category are:
1.The Studio Bronzers;
2.The Studio Blush and Bronzer compact ;
3.The Mineral Booster;
I love many more other elf products , but if i would have to pick only three from each category , those would have to be.

What would your top picks be?
For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo


For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love love love their studio mascara primer. i have tried other brands dual ended mascaras with primer and i hated them b/c they made my lash clump together, made them hard and heavy. the e.l.f. primer i use after curling my lashes, i let it dry, comb my lashes with a spooley brush and apply my usual mascara. i used to apply 3 coats of my usual to get the dramatic lash look i like, but now all i use is the primer and 1 coat of my 'good/expensive mascara!

    ReplyDelete

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...