THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favourite e.l.f products perfect for fall

      Hello gorgeous ones.One of my blog's readers asked me if i can do a post about my favourite e.l.f fall products so I thought sure , why not?It's fall , i love e.l.f , so this post is a very good ideea.I'm gonna talk about the products I love from e.l.f and they are perfect for this fall's trend too ,  in categories like eyes , lips , face , .So let's get started:

EYES:
      When it comes to eye makeup , fall is I think one of my favourite seasons , because I love nude, neutral makeups , I love brown smooky eyes , I love bronzy colours , dark greens , purples , and this along with orange eyeshadow and heavily smoked eyes are the perfect choices for this season.
      My favourite products for this season from e.l.f are:

1.Studio Single Eyeshadow in :Butter Cream , Saddle and Rasberry Truffle








2.Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed and Eggplant



















3.Studio Cream Eyeliner in Copper , Coffee and Purple







LIPS:

This fall's trend for lips is all about contradiction.On one hand there is nude lips , and on the other hand , there is bold vampy lips.Everything from our fave orange and red lipstick shades to burgundy and dark purple ones.Combined with the appropriate eye-makeup you are gonna rock this fall!





1.Mineral Lipstick is :Natural Nimph , Nicely Nude , Cool Coral , Cheerful Cherry , Prime Plum











                2.Lipstick in :Gipsy ,Voodoo and Posh.

3.Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Brownie Points , Cherry Tart and Rubby Slipper










FACE:
Flawless , glowy skin , bronzer , red plum and coral  blush , filled in eyebrows , are just soem trends that are going on this fall.My favourite products from e.l.f are:



1.Studio Golden Bronzer






2.Studio Blushes in: Candid Coral , Mellow Mauve  ,Berry Merry



3.Natural Radiance Blush in :Glow , Coy











4.Eyebrow kit in Light






5.Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance







6.Studio Blush and Brozner Compact 


 







7.Studio Cream Blush in Seductress









Ok guys so these were my favourite products from e.l.f that I am sure to use all this autumn , if you want you can leave in the comments section bellow what are your favourite ones.





For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...