THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Saturday, September 17, 2011

S17-QTP of the day-quote , tip , product

hY DOLLS.
QUOTE:
"If you want something said , ask a man ...if you want something done ask a woman"-Margaret Thatcher(and no , it is not sexism , it's  proved)

TIP: 
FACIAL SCRUB
If you have normal oily skin mix lemon juice and sugar.I personally made this last night and applied  it on my face and it worked wonderfully.It left me with clear ,soft , smooth , and fresh lemon...ish smelling  face.
If you have dry skin  mix olive oil , honey and sugar .I have not tried out this one , cuz i dont have dry skin ,  but i heard it works , if you tried it out , tell me :)
PRODUCT:Let's remain into the skin care category , and let's give the gold medal and aplaud the elf's studio line Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths , they re my new favourite quick way to remove my make up.

For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...