THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

e.l.f haul -part 2



Ok guys I am very happy , my parcel came bringing the other half of the products i ordered with the awesome 50% sales e.l.f had....Here;s the link to the  first half of the haul if you are interested: http://iamwoman18.blogspot.com/2011/09/elf-haul-part-1.html 




So here are the products:




1.





2.






3.








4.







5.





















6.






7.








8.








9.





1.Studio Lipstick Wnads(I bought them for the lipsticks in the 141 Palette)
2.Eye Crease Brush(I have another one , and they're great for putting colour and blending in the crease for a more dramatic look)
3.Mineral Booter
4.Daily Brush Cleaner
5.141 Piece Master Makeup Collection-Gorgeous eyeshadows , mostly shimmery , some matte , and some sparkly ,greens , yellow , blues , pinks , neutrals , greys , black , white , orange etc.
                                                     -4 bronzers(one matte , 2 shimmery , and one highlight) , 
                                                              -6 blushes(mostly shimmery , one or two matte , two pinks , a coral , a mauve , and two bronzy colours)
                                                                  -Very pigmeneted lip colours , inks , reds , chocolates , mauves , corally , etc.
                                                                -3 little brushes , a face one , a double eyeshadow applicator , and a little one which i find it very good for  applying eyeshadow on your lower lash line.
6.Minty Lip Glosses in Seattle and Nashville(i like the feeling they give to my lips , theyre very shimerry , kinda tough to get out of the tube , but very good to use on a nude lipstick to give it a little bit of glossy effect)
7.Mineral Eyelid Primer(this stuff is so good)
8.Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nimph(gorgeous nude)
9.Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural(it's a nude with a small tint of coral. it's matte , and it tastes like the best candies i have ever eatean!)

So this was my other half of my haul , I hope I could be usefuul for you guys with some of the swatches , I'll link again  the first half of the haul here:   http://iamwoman18.blogspot.com/2011/09/elf-haul-part-1.html maybe you want to give it a look , and talk to you soon , xoxo.

For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...