THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My favourite foundation




      After much annoying time of searching for a good foundation , I have finally discovered one that works for me .I have bad oily skin that tends to breakout from time to time if I forget removing my make up at night( don't do that) or if I use a product that It's not a favoutie of my skin.So , after trying many drugstore foundations , i have finally found the one that stays on all day , covers up everything that needs to be covered , does not break my skin and it's not outrageously expensive .Revlon Colorstay Makeup with Softplex for combination/oily skin , please take your gold medal!For all you girls out there that have oily skin and haven't found a foundation to suit you , give it a try , and maybe it will be for you like it is for me.And for all the other persons that have other types of skin , Revlon has this foundation for normal and dry skin too.





For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0


For any topic related requests please don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...