THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let's talk about it-Gel liner , Elf's Studio Cream eyeliner in black

"Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain!"   -E.L.F




Hy dolls ,gel liner is one of the best picks when it comes to choose from the variety of eyeliners that are on the market.I have tried all types of eyeliner:pencil one , liquid one , gel one , and i have to tell you , gel liner is my favourite.One of the best gel liners I have tried would deffinately have to be elf's studio cream eyeliner.It comes in different colours , my favourite one would have to be black.Black is the new less.You can't go wrong with black , it's suitable with any type of make up you are wearing , it makes your eyes pop out , it defines and shapes them beautifully.


Elf Cream Eyeliner comes in a little fancy jar , with a little fancy brush.The brush is useful , but for a better precision  i would reccomend using Elf's Studio small angled brush.


You can found the both products on elf's online store.


What is your opinon in general about gel liners and what about the cream eyeliner from elf?





For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0




For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...