THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Sunday, September 18, 2011

S18-QTP of the day-quote , tip , product

Hello dolls !How are you doing today?Spent all your money on e.l.f's offers?I can relate to that , lol.


1.QUOTE:  "Party hard, stand out , laugh endlessly. Do things you're afraid to do .Wear make up you're afraid to wear. After all, you're only young once."       -








2.TIP: So if you did your make up and at the end you feel like it is a little too cakey , the perfect thing to do is to take a little bit of Mac Fix+ or e.l.f's Makeup Mist&Set , spray it on your face and then take a flat top powder brush and gently smooth out any cakey or powdery spots.And , it will help keep your make up in place all day too!






3.PRODUCT: Today's gold medal goes to : e.l.f's Studio Makeup Mist&Set !













For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...