THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Monday, September 19, 2011

S19 QTP of the day -quote , tip , product

      Good evening my ladies.I am sorry i have been asap for more than usual but i went to the post office to get my elf products that i ordered with all those 50% offers , and i had two parcels that needed to arrive today and only one arrived , and i didn't know why , so i almost got into a fight with the woman at the post office , but then i figured she doesn't have any fault , so i chilled out.I have a haul for you guys later.... I don't know if i should wait for the other parcel to arrive or to show you the products i got in this parcel , i'll think about it.
Now , let's get down to business ...
Quote :
         
          "I don't believe makeup and the right hairstyle alone can make a woman beautiful. The most radiant woman in the room is the one full of life and experience."   -Sharon Stone


Tip: 
        
         Ok dolls , you know how some foundations are to thick to blend well into the skin and you need to use more than needed  just so you cover up everything?Well here is a tip : wet your brush.Before dipping it into foundation wet your brush a little and even during the application if it gets dry .This will help the foundation spread and blend much easier , especially those foundations that dry quickly like Revlon Colorstay.
         If you have dry skin or some dry patches, it’s best to avoid buffing your foundation into your skin, because you will cause mild exfoliation and that way your foundation will stick to your dry patches, making them look even more dry. Patting motions are ideal for people with dry skin.


Product:


           Today's gold medal goes to The Studio High Definiton Powder , it really sets your makeup well , stays on all day , gets into the fine lines , and gives you  a nice radiance.

For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...