THX GOD I'M A WOMAN

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
I say what I think, and I stand behind what I say." -Gweneth Paltrow

Monday, September 19, 2011

TAG-42 beauty questions

I was tagged to do a beauty tag , the 40 questions one , so here we go:


SKINCARE:


1.What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 



I have bad , oily ,  sensitive skin.




2.How many times do you wash your face daily?


I wash my face twice a day , once in the morning and once at night after i remove my make up.

The number one rule of oily skin care is cleansing. Oily skin tends to be greasy and the excess oil can lead to the appearance of black heads and pimples. This is why it is very important to keep your skin clean.
Cleansing should be done twice a day. Washing your face more than that will strip away the oil that the skin needs in order to protect itself and it will only make your skin to produce even more oil - so don't over wash!


3.What is your current facial wash?


My curent facial wash is Neutrogena Oil control face cleanser

4.Do you exfoliate? 

Yes , i exfoliate once a week.

5.What brand do you use?

 I use facial scrubs and since last week i have starting using lemon juice and sugar(if you have dry skin use honey , olive oil and sugar) and it works perfectly!

6.What moisturizer do you use?

I use this pharmaceutical ,special made for my skin ,moisturizer.

7.Do you have freckles? 

I don't have freckles.


8.Do you use eye cream? 


Ooops....nope , I don't use though  i know that they help reducing the appearence of fine lines , wrinckles and dak circles around the eye,


9.Do you or did you have acne prone skin?


I do , my skin usually breaks out because of some products  that's why i try using only oily or sensitive skin products .


10.Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 


Well , i never used Pro activ , i try just not get in touch with products that damage my skin  , and if i do , I use pharmaceutical products to cure it .


MAKE-UP


11.What foundation do you use?


I use Revlon Colorstay with softplex for oily skin.


12.How about concealer? 


Elf's Studio  Complete Coverage Concealer Palette in Light.


13.Do you know your undertone color?


I have a warm skin undertone....


14.What do you think of fake eyelashes?


Fake eyelashes are great I love them , I dont usually wear them , just at night time , parties , late dinners etc.


15.Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 


Yep , they can be bad for your eyes after that , and plus they get dry and ugly , and I actually need more often changes cause i always finish it.


16.What brand of mascara do you use?


Maybelline all the way! I love the Colossal and the Falsies ,,,,


17.Sephora or MAC? 
mmmmmmm...I'd have to go with Sephora , less expensive and you can find the same quality in some of the products.


18.Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 


Nope.


19.What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 


Brushes , fingers , sponges .


20.Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 


Oh my god , always!That's the first rule for a more resistant eyeshadow and pigmentation.


21.For the face? 


Nope , I haven't found a primer for my oily skin ....But my Revlon Foundation stays on a lot without a primer too.


22.What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?


Hard one.I have brown eyes.So i love neutral colours , black , silver , and i love a pop of colour once in a while too like purple , blue , pink , green and soemtimes yellow.


23.Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 


Currently gel liner , sometimes liquid liner , sometimes pencil liner for my water line.


24.How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 


Haha , rarely.Be careful , lol.


25.What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 


They are nice ,some have  lovely colours you don't usually fin in pans,however they are kind of messy and heavier to apply .


26.Do you use mineral makeup? 


Mmmm...well , I know it's made to be better than normal make-up but , I m not a big fan  of foundation and concelear , I don't find their coverage that good , i prefer to tick to my liquid foundation.Eyeshadows are nice , blushes too , I LOVE  mineral lip products , so yea over-all i like it.


27.What is your favorite lipstick?


I like the mineral lipsticks from e.l.f a lot....


28.How about lipgloss? 


e.l.f 's Luscious Liquid Lipstick all the way , or Radiant ones.


29.What is your favorite blush to use?


I like e.l.f's corally blushes.


30.Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 


Not really.I bought once an 88 Palette.


31.Do you like drugstore makeup? 


Of course.Some of them have high-end quality at lower prices.The mascaras and lipsticks and lipglosses are the best!


32.Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 


Nope.Haven't found one in my country.


33.Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 


Yep and I still am considering them , not classes for a diploma or a career in make up , but for myself and for the love of it.


34.Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?


Sometimes , in the mornings maybe when I'm trying to get ready quicker for school.


35.Name a makeup crime that you hate? 


Incorrectly and too much applied blush or bronzer.


36.Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 


Both.I go with neutral for every days , even though sometimes I get crazy and apply a colourful lip or eye.And for night time , i Go with dramatic or colourful all the way.


37.Which celebrity always has great make up?


I love Jeniffer Lopez's cheek make up all the time.They all have great make up especially at events , oh my god I can't get enough of looking at the picture with their make up or fashion .


38.If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 


ARGH!What did i do wrong to get such a punishment lol?Well if i was in a bad skin day it would be foundation , if not , mascara.


39.Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?


Well , i do soemtimes , when i go to buy food or tak out the trash ...I sometimes go to school without much make up ...I don't know it depends how i fell when i look in the mirror.



40.Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 



Yes , but I have days and days .


41.In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?


I haven't tried all the lines out there , but I guess over all it is the holy Mac , if we don't think about the prices.


42.What do you think of Makeup?? 


I love it!It is fun , it's art , it's expressing yourself , it's helpful and it's my biggest hobby:)


I tag each and everyone who is reading thisi to do this tag if you want  , post it on your blog if you have one and leave the link in the comment section or if not you can leave directly the answers , thanks for reading , xoxo.



For more qtp's , reviews , favorites , and soon to be hauls , please follow me on twitter @fraanceescaa0 ...xoxo

 For any topic related requests don't hesitate to contact me at francesca_makeup@yahoo.com...xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey dolls , please feel free to comment regarding the topic:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...